Meadow Sweet
alapeacefulmelody
Thursday, August 11, 2005








Im a big big gurl in a big big world.
Its not a big big thing if you leave me.
But I do do feel that
I do do will miss you much.
Miss you much.

I can see the first leaf falling.
Its all yellow and nice.
Its so cold outside.
Like the way Im feeling inside.

Outside its no raining.

And tears are falling from my eyes
Why did it have to happen?
Why did it all have to end?

I have ur arms around me,
warm like fire.
But when I open my eyes ..
your gone.
=====================================================================
this song is so nice.
the lyrics is so meaningful.
kinda describing my feeling now. =X
dun get de chorus part.

IS IT ...
cos im a big big gurl in a big big world ..
so even if u leave me is actually not a big big thing to me?
OR
big big gurl in a big big world is actually not a big big thing anymore ..
if u leave me ..

*confusedd
it would be perfect if de meaning is the second one.
more meaningful right.
but .. i tink its more to de first one.
cos of de nxt sentence.
"But I do do feel that I do do will miss u much .. miss u much"
hurhur
nevertheless, its stil a great song!
=))

oh .. ppl who visited my blog
pls leave a tag behind at least.
de counter is increasing i can see.
jus wanna noe who visited my blog thats all.
=))
smile ebarybody!
im hyper today.
LOL.
but .. kinda sadded in de noon.
cos of sth ..
yarh .. sth ..
forget abt it bah ..
i'll try my very best not to let it affect me anymore.
put all these thinggs behind me.
my life stil goes on rightttt?
stil very sadd lahs now.
whn tink abt it wanna cry
scaredd tmr in sch i might cry if i happened to tink abt it.
haii haii haii
haiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

12:07 PM