|
alapeacefulmelody
|
|
Wednesday, October 26, 2005 Changed skin, starting afresh.=) Supposed to go school today, for the sake of my results cos today gonna check our exam scripts, but no mood to play those games which were before checking the scripts thingy, intended to go into school after recess but my friend reminded me, there were security guards in our school. yellow letter for being late so i'd rather not. Wanted to sneak in but I was afraid the small gate further down would be locked today and my friends wanted to attend the morning assembly I had no idea why. so in simple words, I did not go. Anyway, i couldn't wake up too. I set my alarm at 5.30am. Slighly later than before, but i still couldn't wake up. Snoozed 2 times for about half an hour then forgot about it. Switched off. Since i was already late. Probably just too tired, huh? Went Malaysia yesterday and went on a great shopping spree.=) So now, im just waiting at home for my friend to call me as i've asked her to check my scripts for me. I've got a bad feeling that I gonna flunk my overall. God bless me. Will update later on to tell you how bad my results was. It's up to you whether you want to tell me who you are. For your info, im not angry with you anymore. =) 4:02 AM |