Meadow Sweet
alapeacefulmelody
Monday, December 19, 2005








today went school buy books.
3 out of stock.
if plus all those should have 200+ bucks.
bought another sweater again.
cos i lost my previously XS.
i dun even know where i left it. might be inside the bus or at bus-stop.
this time, i bought S.
how to survive without a sweater?!
actually wanted take cab home but daddy' was coming to fetch us.
but must wait.
wait!
arghh!
i hate waiting!!
today was like waited for so many times?
only in the morning i was late when meeting my friend.
after she went home, i was meeting my mum.
she was late for one hour!
sitting there restlessly, seeing those familar faces, waved here waved there.
went to buy books.
then, since daddy was coming we've got wait.
mummy was singing songs. omg.
then we waited for another one hour!
finally he came and we had lunch tgt.
after eating went walking around.
then daddy alighted me off at sims drive.
and i asked my friend to come down pei me.
had to wait, naturally.
chit-chatting etc etc and we were also very xia suay.
sitting at the playground chatting, suddenly one ladybird came flying and landed on my friend's shirt. but she didnt know about it.
i jumped up and shouted "LADYBIRD!"
then she jumped up and screamed too.
and we began laughing at one another.
those kiddos behind us were mocking at us too okay!
how pai seh~
changed venue of chatting and after that, she sent me to the mrt station.
went lavender meet other friends. but ...
WAITED AGAIN!
to think that i'll have this day.
i always thought that im the one who's always late. haha.
just my retribution.
cant blame me, like parents, like daughter.
due to heredity. am i blaming my parents for that? LOL.
and, im damn tired today.
insufficient amount of sleep. 5 more hours to catch up.
how to survive too?!
since today is the collection of 'N' level result, so many people are offline now.
i shall have my nap later on. =))

I can see the pain living in your eyes
And I know how hard you try
You deserve to have much more
I can feel your heart and I sympathize
And I'll never criticize
All you've ever meant to my life

I don't want to let you down
I don't want to lead you on
I don't want to hold you back
From where you might belong

You would never ask me why
My heart is so disguised
I just can't live a lie anymore
I would rather hurt myself
Than to ever make you cry
There's nothing left to say but goodbye

You deserve the chance at the kind of love
I'm not sure i'm worthy of
Losing you is painful to me

I don't want to let you down
I don't want to lead you on
I don't want to hold you back
From where you might belong

You would never ask me why
My heart is so disguised
I just can't live a lie anymore
I would rather hurt myself
Than to ever make you cry
There's nothing left to say but goodbye

You would never ask me why
My heart is so disguised
I just can't live a lie anymore
I would rather hurt myself
Than to ever make you cry
There's nothing left to try
Though it's gonna hurt us both
There's no other way than to say goodbye

another song im addicted to currently.
=))

i've bought my christmas candy!
hoorayyy!
but shit, i left it in my dad's car.
!!!

3:50 PM