|
alapeacefulmelody
|
|
Thursday, February 23, 2006 Firstly, I would like to thank God. I've seen a miracle. I took the advice from a pastor who told us this 2 years ago and I decided to give it a try. One week ago, I prayed hard everyday and it came true. Thank God, I love You. Ytd had a good night sleep. I still prefer my bed afterall. Slept all the way till 11.40am this morning. My face looks tanned now. Its such an awful sight, with the skins peeling off on my face. I've been using whitening stuffs since last night. Hopefully my face would transform back to its original colour soon. My hands currently feel as though I'm suffering from any bruise, cos it hurts the moment I touches it. God, please bless me. Amen. Still unsure of going to school tmr. I thought I would feel better after a day of rest but apparently not. I guess I'm just feeling unwell back from the camp. My temperature is perfectly fine, no fever. I just feel sick. I'm easily tired, be it studying or doing activities. So during the camp just before the rock climbing, I went back to the hut and took a nap so we're late for that particular activity but still managed to try it. I shall see my condition tmr. But no matter what, I'd be attending church this Sat as per normal. =) 6:37 PM |