Meadow Sweet
alapeacefulmelody
Monday, February 27, 2006








I finally went back to school after one whole week of school-less. Really thank God that me and dear did not went school on Friday as Cindy Tay changed the whole class' sitting arrangement but because the both of us were absent, our seats remained untouched.
In simple, we're still sitting together.

I've failed badly for my Chinese test. Another pathetic F9, 16 out of 50. And Ms Choong began to talk alot when she gave me back my script, she say I did not hand in alot of my assignments when I've handed in all except my weekly journals which I've never done before once. It's sort of redundant. I have a blog and she could just come here and read about my daily life. Why does she wanna know so much about our life anyway?
Today did compo during Chinese lesson and I got extra 5 marks for being the first one to hand in. I did my work seriously this time round, no more funny essay alright.
And when she say the first one to hand in will get extra 5 marks, I'm just thinking that perhaps that 5 marks might let me pass my compo so I went to hand in immediately and she praised me for the FIRST time.

Literature is still as boring as ever. TBL hinted me during his lesson as my book is still closed.
Just one sarcastic hint.
I'm down there playing the hamburger game with Leonard. He's sitting at one end of the class while I'm sitting at the other end. However, the distance did not stop us from playing. There's just alot of hand signals.
After TBL has left, he came to our seats and we play the sea tide. All sorts of lame games. I don't what's so funny but whenever he and dear are playing the sea tide, I couldn't stop laughing.
We haven't even differentiate who's the winner or loser but I'm already squatting down, laughing non-stop until they call me "siao".

After school as usual, we went to Han's Cafe for lunch. We're deeply in love with the food there.
That "excuse me" guy treated me the Tiramisu, peach dear the American Cheese and orange dear the Peach Pie.
We chatted while eating, and he say although I'm small size, I actually eat alot. Don't that phrase sounds like what cjr always say of me?
That reminds me of PE, when we play basketball few lessons ago. Whenever I aimed in, she would sounded as if some sort of miracle. Ren xiao li da.
Today's PE, we're supposed to catch the ball from the opponent and turn around to throw to the other person.
I purposely stand infront of LXW everytime so whenever I got the ball and turn around, I did not pause and just throw it without even looking, hoping to hit her face at least.
What's frustrating was, she always managed to catch the ball in time although she got some shock.

I certainly love my life now.

5:10 PM