|
alapeacefulmelody
|
|
Monday, February 27, 2006 No more nonsense, I'll be studying for my Chemistry test tomorrow. Give some praises please, it motivates me. I seriously don't want to flunk anymore of my tests, not even Chinese or SS. By the way, did I mention that I got 3 out of 12 for my SS test? I supposed it's the lowest in the class. Kiwi won me by ONE mark! So I see that Miss Soh was right last year. Something is terribly wrong with my History as I managed to claim a 10% overall. I wanted to tell her that, we are the modern students who go trendy lifestyles, not into some sort of History of knowing the past on whatever great people out there who did some great work in Singapore and we should remember and look upon them. Maybe we should, but I'm seriously not interested in knowing so much facts. Can we just learn something more practical? Rather than just theories, speculation or ideals. I promise I'll hate humanities for that. All the best for my test tomorrow. From now on, I shall regard every test as an important issue in my life. I'll welcome my dears to my house, be it studying, playing or gym workout. Love yas. <3 6:24 PM |