Meadow Sweet
alapeacefulmelody
Friday, February 24, 2006








Plain bored so decided to update again cos I left out something which I think that there is a need to say out.
Not forgetting the damn kayaking instructor. I forgot what her name was. But she is currently known as sausage girl. I wonder how she got that name, Leonard gave her that and he claimed that when he calls her that, she turned back. I just can't stand the way she orders people while she is doing absolutely nothing. Alright, she scolded me and dear just because we couldn't lift up the kayak and she is hurrying us. we got two more helpers who are girls as well but the kayak won't seem to move so we got another two guys to help and finally it's moving. All she did was to stand inside the water and rant non-stop without even helping out. I doubt she can move it too.
When there is trouble, all she know was to scold while the other instructors are trying to help. I don't see that why she is qualified to be an instructor. She don't even have a bit of leadership qualities.
After the whole kayaking, she began to order people around again. Asking people to lift the kayaks and follow her to place it. Then ask people to wash the paddles and place it back. I could see the other instructors are helping out with the lifting and washing while she did the ordering. I am not very sure of who is it, but he/she drop the paddles and she came running in and shouted at the whole group of people to be more systematic. I wonder who is the one who is so bitchy, goes around ordering us like her dogs. I don't deny that I diao-ed her alot of times but I don't know if she'd realised that cos her face was as though she's angry all the time.
Finally we have the washing up at the tap nearby. Everyone was queuing up and she just cut in and use, saying that she is rushing for time so she need to use first.
HELL NO, I'm about to say that. But considering that fact that I could caused our class' marks to get deducted. I vent my anger in silence. After she left, we all began to talk about how bitchy she was. So, the class' spirit is still there. United we stand, we all hate her.
wooooshhhh ~

4:16 PM