Tuesday, February 28, 2006
So much for studying for my Chemistry test yesterday when Miss Ng was absent today. Two free periods and the class was so chaotic. That relief teacher is not even abit of strict please, infact he allows everyone to use phone, listen to mp3 and etcs. And I had a photo-taking spree.
I love my prettaye darl in this pic.

Took inside toilet. I looked so chubby. HMPGH.


This is the relief teacher. He's only 19.

Wilson and Marcus sitting behind us. They are looking into some interesting video in the phone.
I heard that it was a porn but I'm not sure. See that stupid smile?

So now you people see why Leonard is obsessed with the hamburger game? He definately looks like one.

Wooshhh ~ aarontoh's sexy legs. why would a guy sit in that manner? Worse still, pulling up his pants.

Paarey's hair is not funny due to the sunlight. Noticed his hair is flat even without the effect.

There's more but lazy to upload.
After the free periods is Chinese. I'm checking the answers with darl and Miss Choong thought that we're talking. She asked me to sit properly and say nowadays girls sit like ........... she did not continue though. I know she's trying to say so not lady-like. She could be more straight forward just like what Miss Leong did last year.
Don't I sit like a lady enough?
I've brought my Maths ten years series home. Ensure me to do alright.
I guess I pretty hate POA now. I've tried to concentrate during every POA's lesson but I just fall alseep especially when POA is always the last few lessons of the day which make it even more tiring for us to listen attentively.
So, I'm listening to mp3 during today's POA. At least it keeps me awake.
Now, Cindy Tay is borrowing all her PW lessons for POA. God bless me.
Finally no more han's for lunch today but I kinda missing it. Missing the cool air-conditioned cafe, missing the "excuse me" guy's craps and of cos American Cheese cake. I can't stand the hotness inside the market but the ice-kachang is nice.
Darl and honey are coming over to my house tomorrow. I wonder is it studying, gym workout or just finding her beloved hubby (not referring to me duh).
5:04 PM