Meadow Sweet
alapeacefulmelody
Sunday, February 26, 2006








Some people mistook me as an ah lian and dearS say I got the face of an ah lian.
Tell me, do I look that fierce?
I'm certainly not an ah lian, neither do I wanna be one. I won't say out the reasons here unless I want some beatings. But if you guys are that curious to know, you could just ask me.
That would be quite offensives to those ah bengs and ah lians out there.
I'm just so not in to ah lian's lifestyle. I wanna be some rich shopping tai-tai who goes around shopping with a bunch of intimate friends and exploring food.
Just like yesterday. We are undecisive of going to The Coffee Bean or Bistro Delifrance.
Somehow one day, we'll go round Singapore and explore all the nice cafes =)
That's the life I want.

I've promised dear to accompany her on a complete diet. Meaning, we won't be eating during recess. This is just like my past years so I guess it's not much of a problem to me.
I don't really agree on that type of diet to slim down. Why must we deprive ourselves from eating just to get certain aims. Eating is a joy to me. But since I'm not much interested in the school canteen's food, forget it. I'd rather save my stomach and go somewhere else after school for a big feast. cool.
And of cos, occasionally we would go for a jog or some workout. Isn't that a great healthy lifestyle?
The main point is if I'm thinner, I'd appear taller. *BLEAH!

I heard this song at the church yesterday. A nice one.

Jesus is here right now (x2)
His precious blood was shed to save us.
His mighty words was sent to heal us.
His holy name has power to deliver us.
Jesus is here right now.

9:33 AM