|
alapeacefulmelody
|
|
Sunday, February 26, 2006 The worst part of me being mad, I'll begin to eat non-stop. Or, blogging=) Food exploring, urghh ! It reminded me of yesterday. Intended to have dinner at Breeks initially. Fortunately we've chosen fastfood over cafe. And because of that, we saw that cute guy. =) I don't really like Breeks. The biggest table inside can only contain four people when there are five of us. It's not even considered big. Eating inside, we'd most likely ended up fighting for spaces. Neither do I really like the food there. It don't taste that great afterall, what's more, it cost quite a bomb. It looks normal pricing compared to the other cafes on the menu. But because of the small portion, you'll find it expensive. Perhaps it's just happened to be my set of meal to be small portion. But, no thanks. No more Breeks for me. I'm searching for more cafes, and tomorrow we shall have a big feast! =) Alright, speaking of food, I'm more cheered up definately. Pardon me for blogging so many times a day. 2:29 PM |