Meadow Sweet
alapeacefulmelody
Saturday, February 25, 2006








Today out to town didn't had a shopping spree.
Nevertheless, I still enjoyed myself. Went Bistro Delifrance for lunch. Only had soup and a custard but still rather full.
Shopped around then head to church.
I don't really like today's preach. It's by Pastor Ulf and he talked for so long. I don't understand what those people around me are laughing at, but I laugh along too. I don't even find a bit of it funny please. Still prefer Pastor Kong's preaching.
We left the church at nine and went BK for dinner.
Those two guys are so irritating and deserves to be kicked. They are out to ruin everything when we spotted a cute guy at the counter. We have many chances to take a look at him but they are pretending to be "nice", sarcastically.
Oh so nice to give us their sauces when we've used up ours and wanna go take new one at the counter.
Lead us to the nearest door to go out when there is another door nearer to the counter.
However, if we still wants to know him, I got my way. GEES!

10:24 PM