|
alapeacefulmelody
|
|
Wednesday, February 15, 2006 today was really a tired day. woke up at 5. sat there starring into space. walking to mrt in a damn slow speed. inside the mrt, while standing, im closing my eyes leaning onto the glass. reached kallang, wait for my friends. sat down on the seat and fell alseep. in order to keep myself more awake and fit, we walked to school. almost late. =.= first two periods is total defence thingy. wongcc talks like so ... boring. i slept all the way through until my forehead got so red and wongcc ask me to get up. fine ~ second last two periods is poa. and im sleeping too until going to bell ring. kiwi that rambutan is such an ass. after the lesson ended, he have to go around telling people that i sleep like a pig. cos hes sitting on my right. and i was like holding my pen in a writing position and sleep. its not my intention alright. i was copy something but somehow fall asleep. initially im copying with my head up but its getting so heavy and i drop down so many times so might as well lie down there and sleep. i still do planned to sleep. he imitated my sleeping position to everyone. o.m.g but hes too exaggerating. i definately DUN sleep like him. and he actually noticed that i started sleeping at 12.50 and woke up at 1.10 he really got nothing better to do. who in this earth would actually notice that? today the food rationing sucks. i dint eat at all during recess. mrs kaan came to relief us during tbl's lesson too. and she still say until the teachers are so pathetic "because you all eat the sweet potato, we have to eat the porridge" frankly speaking, i'd rather eat porridge. during lesson's time im hungry. so got sushi from karwai. hahahahahaha! then famous amos from duno who. and i got my own chocosss. nowadays got so used to eat during recess. and after school. after school went to the hans cafe to eat. we're like in there for 2 hours? we do love to book everywhere. i mean cos we know the person inside so we're chatting with him. bluetooth-ing songs etc. then took bus home and slept inside too. tmr going out with my darlingS. im excited. and to check my stupid eyesight too. the contacts are making me MORE tired. i hope i dint strain them too much. tell me that im not going blind. LOL! Life without you is just right, can't you see? I feel fine since you're gone, should I say disappeared I kept holding all my tears since I saw you for the last time I've been through another year I must say that I'm a strong girl... But tell me where you are, where you're sleeping at night, tell me who do you love now, who do you miss now? Tell me what you see when you're closing your eyes If you ever remember when I was by your side. this song is nice. 5:41 PM |