Tuesday, March 14, 2006
Big Momma's House 2 is nice. Had a good laugh throughout the show. It must be really hard on those guys, having to follow us shopped around Plaza Singapura for at least 2 hours. Especially when we went into some cosmetic shops.
Went to take neoprints and one of that neoprints, we wrote 2 idiots and 2 chio bu. By right, it should be 4 idiots I know.
After the movie, the guys went home while me darl walked to Cine and shop. Bought a pair of earring. Then went Heeren and bought a necklace. Intending to go Wisma but saw the Old Chang Kee so we bought some and sat at the waterfall there eat, chat and took some photos.
I guess it's pretty obvious that why me and darl always took so long inside the toilet, simply cos we're taking pics inside and this was being found out by someone. URGH!
Anyway, PICTURES!




The waterfall is nice. I wish we could stay longer but we stayed there until 9 and went home.
Wonderful day.
11:05 PM