Meadow Sweet
alapeacefulmelody
Wednesday, March 29, 2006








Class was chaotic. I seemed rather active in class today. Stupid Marcus is sitting behind me in class for the time being and things got so worst.
I lent him my phone then wallet cos he requested for it. But I took out all my cards and money, gave him an empty wallet and put the things inside my pencil case.
I know he's just trying to take a look at my ez-link. He suddenly come snatched away my pencil case and I snatched away his too.
In the end, he returned me all the things except the ten buck.
No matter what, he just won't return me so I began to mess up his things.
I took his file and threw all his worksheets onto the floor, emptied his whole bag onto the floor, took his pencil case, break all his 2b pencils, aim his pens into the dustbin and anyhow throw it all over the floor, push all his files and worksheets which is on the table onto the floor and messed up all his books under the table which I then realised that's not his table.
But I'd already done a great damage to his property.
He return me my ten buck at the end of the lesson.
The process of that were being seen by TBL and he asked for my name and read the passage.
I don't even know where but fortunately aiai darl knows and told me. Whahahahs.

Had Geography test and the whole class were cheating but that relief teacher is damn clever. He spotted every cheating students and took down their names.
I don't even bother to cheat. I'm still busy smsing down there. Cos I know for sure I'll be failing anyway. Who knows I might even get another zero.
I left blanks everywhere and my answer was as short as a few words.
Hopeless.

After school as usual then darl and honey came my house again.
we went home to put our bags then went Eastpoint for a while and went to gym.
After that honey went home so me and darl went KFC for dinner. Dinner at nine. I'm so damn hungry.
Tomorrow is Thursday! I love singspiration, so i musn't be late!

11:43 PM