Monday, March 13, 2006
Enjoyment of life. I went to meet darl and honey at Eastpoint and had lunch at the food court. Not much variety of food at there so we just simply settle our lunch.
Then they came to my house, used comp and had some photo-taking spree. Updated in my friendster's pics.

I went to TM with darl after that cos honey is rushing back home for her campus superstar. I don't really go crazy for such things although I admit I've voted for Adrianno before cos he is so cute.
Had Mos Burger and went shopped around. We got so excited over that cup of minimelt ice-cream which we bought at the vending machine and shared it.
Tomorrow we're going to Cathay to catch Big Momma's House 2 with darl and some church guy friends.
I bet I gonna used up my that last 50bucks tomorrow.
Once again, I'm really sorry if I've hurt you. I am a bad girl.
11:35 PM