|
alapeacefulmelody
|
|
Sunday, March 12, 2006 HALLELUJAH ! I rededicated my life to Jesus again yesterday. I want to tell many many people that I love Him. Hallelujah ~ I love You, Lord. Yesterday's preaching is not very hilarious but I still love it. Somehow when the pastor prays, I almost felt like crying. The part when he said if we take one step towards Jesus, He would take ten thousand of steps towards us. And there is a song item being performed for the whole church to watch. They showed some video clips, whereby Jesus lifted up the head of a crying woman who's kneeling infront of Him and He sheded tears for her. He is loving indeed. I'm full, fed with God's love. Haha. Before the service, we went to The Coffee Bean and bought a drink and that's my first food I consumed for the day. After the service, we had refreshment and I had three pieces of biscuits and a cup of coffee. That's all for today. I'm not on certain diet, but I think I'm not abit of hungry so after the service, I did not went to the fellowship with them. I went back home and really bored until I found something meaningful to do and that was to read the Gospel that has just been given to me yesterday. Darl and me are working on something and that was to remain single. I'm not very sure about her but I'm very determined this time. There was one common hobby between us and I won't say out. Haha. But I bet it's gonna be fun. We are still young now so we shouldn't get ourselves into such thingy. We should enjoy our life first while we can at this age, until we're older before we make such decisions. Yes? I totally agree with that. =) 9:27 AM |