|
alapeacefulmelody
|
|
Saturday, March 25, 2006 I did not borrow my mum's prepaid card cos she's bringing it with her during her trip. So I told her that I'll be using alot of smses this month. Have a little mental preparation for her so she won't be too shocked upon seeing the bill. In short, I'm still using my current number and sms as per normal so you people can just text me anytime, anywhere. I used my time meaningful today. I actually studied my Maths just now. I did the ten years series bought by WongCC and I'm wondering is there anything wrong with the publisher cos the questions seemed easy. Much more easier than school work. If only our exam questions could be like those given in the book, I promise I'll pass with flying colours. Easy questions are such a joy to do. 9:49 PM |