Meadow Sweet
alapeacefulmelody
Monday, March 20, 2006








I did not had enough of sleep last night. Had a Maths test which was postponed from last term till now. I did some of the questions on the first page and out of the blue, I've fallen asleep.
Behind three questions, I just wrote lotsa craps when I woke up which I hope it would get me at least a few marks. I still feel like sleeping more.

After school went sing post mac to slack. Went darl's house first to get some things then took MRT to Payalebar, went to find my mum to get money. Met with Monkey and Shawn. They are so damn late please.
Monkey taught me POA, I think I'm more clear with it now. Listened for a while and went sian. All thanks to that one time when Cindy Tay taught us on the T-account and I'm sleeping in class until Kiwi told darl and darl woke me up. From that day onward, I know nothing about POA.
Then began to take photos then went City Plaza there slack for a while only and went home.

Tomorrow got the Geography field trip. I'm not sure of going anot, I don't even have the form.
Shall see again tomorrow.

Anyway, pictures of yesterday!

I wish Cheng Xi was waving at me but apparent not.
Copyright!












Wahahahas! Have a fun time guessing who.

6:54 PM