Meadow Sweet
alapeacefulmelody
Monday, March 6, 2006








I felt so silly playing with those people during recess. Lee Kar Wai came knocking my head while I'm eating. He asked us if we wanna join them for a movie tomorrow, I asked them who's going and when he said one name, forget it. I totally not going no matter what. They ganged up to knock my head even more. When I got up, I knocked Lee Kar Wai's head too. What's making me feels funny was I have to tip-toe for that three short knock.
We met again at the bookshop. I bought a new PE shirt. And when leaving, I knocked his head once more and he came chasing us so we ran into the girls' toilet immediately.
So, we're late for Chinese lesson as we're hiding inside.

Tomorrow is the cross-country. Wanna catch a movie but I guess we'd be going shopping instead.
Cos we're going to Marina BK to find someone.
The other time I mentioned that those guys at the Simei BK after the church service, who tried to ruin everything, they did not afterall. I still got to know him. Thank God.

I drew this during Chinese lesson. Not bad, huh.













Thank God for everything. I am truly happy today. =)
Don't be overwhelmed to see my smiling to myself, looking into my phone all the time or writing lotsa stuffs on my hand.
That's happiness.

8:10 PM