Meadow Sweet
alapeacefulmelody
Monday, March 13, 2006








I got naggings from my mum for my phone bill this morning. She is weird indeed. Last month 70 bucks and I escaped from it. This month is only 50 bucks and I got all her naggings. The disadvantage of having her to pay for all these. But I'd treat it as nothing cos I don't wanna use my own money to pay for my own phone bill. Maybe is because I used the most in my whole family while she used the least.
Another nagging I got from her was actually serve me right loads. I am helping her to sweep the floor but I couldn't find the dustpan so I swept all into her room. Indeed foolish of me, maybe if I threw all of them out of the window, she won't noticed.
Kidding. I am a good citizen.
And of cos if you could open our house's storeroom, there is damn loads of dust inside cos I've been sweeping all those dust into that room for the past few years, unnoticed. Which I don't know why this time I am so stupid to sweep into the wrong room.
Don't expect me to be any housewife next time. Haha, I am rich shopping tai-tai wannabe. =D

Being a Chinese and having a F9 grade in your result slip for Mother Tongue is definately not very nice.
I'm such a disgrace, please.

Alright, I should go get ready to meet my darl and honey. One hour for me to prepare as darl wants me to put on that fake mascara to meet her and we'd go buy that blue mascara.
She is troublesome indeed. Hahs.
Tatas!

12:33 PM