|
alapeacefulmelody
|
|
Thursday, March 9, 2006 I so hate Miss Choong now. She called my house and complained to my mum yesterday. She told her that I did not hand in alot of my assignments and I always talk in class. (fortunately, she did not mentioned about sleeping in class.) After the complaint, my mum came, switched off my TV and nagged at me non-stop until I went back to my room. That's how I missed the "ghost" part in the 9pm show. And inside the room I began to talk back with my mum thanks to Miss Choong. I told her that she don't even know my name in class. It's true though, all she know was to call this girl, that girl. Then she said "you think your teacher is a wood-block? don't know your name?" And I was like "she is what!" She took the chance to rant at me, even for redundant things such as where is my pillow case and I said sleep until lost. Afterall, it's what I deserved. She called and asked for me and I told my mum to ask the caller to call my phone as I'm watching TV. I was late with darl today but no names were taken down as we are not the later batch. We intended to just walk back to our class and sit down but fortunately we did not cos some people are caught while doing that and they're being accused by the teacher that they are the later batch but infact they're not. I mean just stand awhile why must sneak back to class? Now, their names are taken down and they have to go for detention after school. I've promised no more detentions for me. It's such a waste of time. Anyway singspiration while standing is not so bad though. I still sing and praise the Lord! Rather than sitting down, people around me are talking non-stop and loud. Wongcc was absent today. Finally no boring lessons at the start of the day and we missed our test today. I was like smsing for the whole day. Smsed during the few lessons before recess and after recess, sms again. All the way until I reached home. I seriously need one hi-card. I want I want! But darl lost her IC. No POA lessons today, we went to the comp lab do PW. I could see that people who are suffing the net are using msn or friendster. I did not do so as the comp lagged like hell so I sat on the chair and rolled everywhere. Darl must be missing me alot. Whenever I roll away, she would call me to come back. I asked her is it she miss me, she denied (but i know she do, haha.) So I was like rolling around the comp lab and people say I look like a ghost and some even laughed at me but I've got nothing better to do while waiting for my sms. And Kiwi was like "wtf are you doing?!" Until I really got tired and I went to block that stupid Marcus' way, stretched out my arm so he couldn't come out and he walked to the back, ran here and kicked the chair and I rolled all the way until the other end of the lab. Serve me right. Hahaha. But it's fun, I don't have to use any strength to make the chair move. I'm childish, huh? loveloveloveee <3 3:45 PM |