|
alapeacefulmelody
|
|
Friday, March 31, 2006 I'm having a really bad sore throat now. Had it since yesterday when I reached home. Couldn't eat or drink much. After school went to market eat with darl, honey, Ivan, Teck Yeow and Qin Wei but only darl and honey eat. Wanted to go home but it's raining so we walked around then slack around. The guys are so lame. Left at around 4 or 5 something, went Singapore Post and I buy food to eat and darl and honey came my house. I'm so tired now. I already feeling very tired while slacking. I just feel like sleeping now. Today had the Chinese test, I'm not sure whether can I pass it at all. I copied from darl most of the answers but only the first part. I did the comprehension by myself. After finished doing, I fall asleep and when Miss Choong said something to embarass me but I swear I did not do it okay! Last period is English letter-writing test. I wrote a short one and fall asleep. Had a nice sleep then dismissed and meet friends. Anyway, those guys seemed quiet initially. Haha. 6:32 PM |