Meadow Sweet
alapeacefulmelody
Sunday, March 26, 2006








I'm just supposed to blog everyday regardless of what although I did not blog occasionally cos of certain reasons.
That's the purpose of blog, write down our happenings of each day.
Today was supposed to go out meet cg leader for BS but I postponed it to tomorrow after school.
So I ended up staying at home the whole day. I don't like going out on Sundays.
I studied my Maths again on Indices. Tomorrow is the re-test and I must pass it. After hours of revision on that partcular topic, I'm more confident of the test tomorrow. However, I'm still worried. The re-test tomorrow is exactly the same script as the one which I've got one mark.
By right, I shouldn't be worrying at all cos we know what's the questions was all about.
But I left all the questions in class and I totally forgot all about the questions. Not even a single one.
Blame it on my sleeping again. That I did not take a good look at those questions during the test.
And the punishments was I have to study all of Indices instead of just the questions, memorise the steps and answers. I have to do more than just that.
And I still don't have the confidence that those questions would be similar to what I've studied just now.
No one else to blame, but me. SIGH!

Few days ago, I started watching Da Chang Jin dvds which I borrowed from my aunt and I shall say that, that show really worth watching.
I love touching movies and it's one of the best such that whenever Chang Jin cry, I'll cry along too.
I strongly advise everyone to go watch. Be it catching it on TV or buying vcds/dvds etc.
Watch it and you'll feel the same way as I do.

I'm tired. Got to catch more sleep tonight than sleeping during lesson time tommorrow or worse still, during the re-test and I'm not going to let it happen. FOR SURE!
Nights ~

11:30 PM