Meadow Sweet
alapeacefulmelody
Friday, March 3, 2006








I'm pretty engrossed with the gym workout yesterday. Had a wonderful time together and I guess I'd be there more often. On our way there, one guy shouted GMSS sucks. Just out of the sudden I turned around and shouted back shut up. I agree with him though, but I know one of those people down there. So I guess we're only shouting for fun, no real intentions. GMSS do sucks.
As usual, lunch at Han's today. However, excuse me and 25 were not there, not much fun during eating and no cute guy to look at. But that ladyboss is very nice towards us too, she treated us the soup. I thought only excuse me would treat us stuffs. Maybe because we're their regular customers, I guess.
Heard from darl that someone in our school who happened to be inside the cafe too, said out loud that because it's our first time in that cafe so we do not know how to order as we're taking a pretty long time looking at the menu yesterday and asking excuse me alot of stuffs. He was just trying to introduce to us the nice stuffs down there, that's all.
Hello, first time? Please take a good look of my blog and you could ask excuse me as a witness too but I don't think he'll even talk to you people cos you people made his life so difficult by eating the food and dropping it all around the floor and he did complain to us after you people left and said that it ruined GM's reputation. I agree though. It's quite a big mess actually.
If you could actually bend down and take a look.
Not criticising actually, I just dislike those people who thinks that they are so great and knows about everything.

All hatred today.

I'd like to say this to all the people out there. Don't ever accuse someone without any evidence. I am shocked too that someone created an anti account for her. But now alot of people thought that I am the culprit. I ask you people who thinks that way, what evidence do you people have? If I really hate someone, I won't even bother about her, let alone creating one anti friendster account for her. I am not that free. Strangely, why do you people's prime suspect is me? I believe that I'm not the only one who hates her, do I? So many people have annoucned that, but why me?
I'm aware that she suspected me too. Cos she thinks that I've snatched away her close friend who is currently my darl. She still don't understand what she've done. Darl told me all about it. And I agree with her pretty much. She must be thinking that I've told darl alot of bad things regarding her, therefore, she did not talk to her anymore. The truth is that, we both don't really like her not because of what I've said. Is all the things she'd done before i got to even know darl.
Darl told me she once have the thought of writing me a letter to make friends.
Thank God, Cindy Tay changed our seats, I sat with darl and we began to know each other and hang around together. Somehow during lesson time, she told me all those things. You can't imagine how serious she got when she talks about it. That's how it all began. And darl told me the things that she'd said behind our back which makes me dislike her even more.
And she have to go around telling people that I've snatched her friend away or come in between them but never did she know that the things she'd done are wrong, that's why darl don't wanna talk to her anymore. Even if without me, darl has already dislike her just that she don't have the chance to tell anyone about it. So, I did not influence darl on hating her whatsoever. We already have the common hatred in our heart but we don't know about it until she told me, we began to exchange, and that's how we got closer and closer.
Forget it. No point explaining so much if you people got to think the other way round. Believe it anot, it's up to you people.

Him or him?
*confused.

8:04 PM