Meadow Sweet
alapeacefulmelody
Tuesday, March 21, 2006








Just like what I've told darl yesterday, I always get caught on the second day and so I did.
Firstly, we're late for school so Mr Kee saw my hair and sent me to the DM room. But I guess this time suspension and detention is way way better than last year cos KHY was there for me.
I was standing outside the DM room while waiting and thought to myself, die another boring day when I saw KHY running here. She seemed excited too. Companion for one another.
Again I called my parents and asked them not to come. Then we sat outside and began talking.
Together with those guys, they're real talkative and super hilarious especially when they commented on KHY's fringe which was being cut by J wong.
Mr Jaya volunteered to help me negotiate with J wong and see if I can be excused from the suspension but it failed. I knew it. She won't be that lenient and I also know that Mr Jaya is only sympathizing me cos when he talks to me, there's tears in my eyes. Because I felt so touched after the phone call cos of certain reasons. BLEAH, shan't say about it.
That cursed seat which I always sit on every detention, but it's nice cos it's nearest to the door and J wong loves calling me to go up ask students down. So I went three times and I know KHY wants it too.
Firstly, went to Joy2-1 but I can't find the class so walked here and there at the second level and asked Mrs Ho in the end.
Then went Hope5-1 then Hope4-1.
I'm destined to go home late today cos even if I don't have the detention, I'd have to go for the Geography fieldtrip.
Anyway, it's just another fun fun day! But I don't wish to have it again.

6:08 PM