|
alapeacefulmelody
|
|
Thursday, March 23, 2006 My damn face bleeded again today, but it's only like one drop. The other time is even worse, the blood like tears dripping down and I covered my face and went to the toilet. Serve me right. I got one mark for my Maths, upon 20. Darl got the same as me cos we're copying one another but despite copying, it's still one mark. And that one mark question is done by me. Thanks and love me hor, darl. Haha. Today dismissed at 1.30 cos Cindy Tay have to go for a course and she say she'll replace the time another day which I know she'll sure extend the time more than just 20 minutes, needless to say, definately is for POA lesson. I guess I'm rather okay with it as I really need to brush up on my POA after the zero incident. BUT WHY MUST IT BE AFTER SCHOOL?!?! Alright, forget it. No more sleeping during lesson time anymore. I'm starting to work hard already. Today went to the Physic lab and row by row, we went to the front and watch Sharifah did the reflection and refraction. To think that I could answer her question correctly "principle focus". And I could see some of them are rather shock. Especially the one standing beside me. I'm looking forward to a better result as time goes by. =) 4:26 PM |