|
alapeacefulmelody
|
|
Thursday, March 30, 2006 Nothing special except something that made me upset. Christianity had changed my life and I don't wanna be influenced back once more. It's just not the way I want it to be. And of cos I know I won't be influenced back so easily this time round. I shouldn't have gone to it in the first place at all. I find it really boring, no offence. My mood just suddenly went down when I reached there. I should have just stayed inside mac with darls. I mean it's really okay to just make friends of cos. Thinking of mac, reminded me of those MJR guys who were so irritating. In the end, I did give them my number but that is only a temporary number which I'm using now for my excess smses until the next month which is only few days more. So, don't sms to my number cos I won't be using that number for the next few days. School was just as usual. Nothing much except being woken up by darl cos Miss Choong asked her to do so. I was late for singspiration and no mood to sing anymore. Ater school, the same went to eat and chat. Saw Er alone and I sang Mr Lonely by Akon. -.-" 8:03 PM |