|
alapeacefulmelody
|
|
Saturday, March 18, 2006 The BBQ is fun. The food was nice and the games were fun too. Went Bedok meet darl, honey and some members to buy the things needed for the BBQ then went cg leader's house to make the chicken wings etcs. First time doing that ~ squeezing the wings blah blah blah. Then me, darl and honey went Kallang to collect the fried rice and took a cab and head off to Pasir Ris Park immediately after that. Had a little song of worship and preaches by two cg leaders then BBQ! And we played some games while BBQ-ing. Left that place at around 10 something cos we wanna catch the last bus and train home. No money for cab. BROKE! We did not wait for the bus anyway, just walked all the way from the park to the MRT station. It was quite a long journey and scary indeed. When we walked beside a bungalow, a dog barked at us which is hidden so we got a shock. Walked past a house and me and darl saw a lady walking past the altar as if she was floating so we screamed, grabbed one another and ran away. I guess we're thinking too much. Bascially, there's six of us but only the two of us walking infront seemed to behave like mad women. Especially those guys have to keep telling us those horror storries. But what kept us from going on brave was we remembered that we must have Faith! One of the preaches earlier on and darl switched on the Christian mp3 which changed the atmosphere. AMEN! In the end, we're quite lost. We're unsure of whether did we walked the correct direction as at the previous cross junction, we kept on saying is turn inside while the guys say is straight. I remembered clearly is turn inside cos of some stupid stuffs me, darl and honey did while the turning inside the cab. We walked the road we've chosen but it seemed like a endless road so we just took a cab to the MRT station. That uncle is nice, willing to take in six of us. Reached the MRT station, me and one of the guy from another cell alighted while the rest took until kallang. So me and that guy went to take MRT and my mum was at TM so I'm meeting her at Simei MRT and we walked home together. Thank God, she was there for me or else on my way home, I'd be thinking alot. Especially on the deserted road. Tomorrow going to church and hopefully we could forget about the incident happened on the way cos I've been thinking about it ever since I reached home, even when I've tried not to. I've been on-ing the Christian music for hours. Have Faith! God please bless us and everyone please pray for me and darl. Amen. 2:17 AM |