|
alapeacefulmelody
|
|
Wednesday, March 8, 2006 There's forever people disturbing me when I'm eating. Be it knocking my head or pushing it. Urgh! Most likely is I'm the one who kena bullied instead of bullying the others bah. TBL's lit lesson is damn boring. I could see alot of people are falling asleep. No doubt that I'm one of them. And he walked past me, knocked my elbow and I woke up. I wonder if he did it deliberately or accidentally. Awake for a few mintutes, couldn't stand the tiredness so began to fall asleep again. This time, noone disturbed me. Peaceful sleep. Even darl's also sleeping soundly beside me. Until lesson ended, then it was POA, I guess it's okay, I didn't even lie on the table cos I was smsing down there. Realised that I did not reply the message cos I'm sleeping during lesson time =.= sorry. Last period is Chemistry and we had a test. I copied from darl's two questions which was like only 2 marks? I guess I'm flunking it. Then school's dismissed but honey have to go to the Physic lab for practical so we waited for her inside our classroom. I'm smsing inside and that Lee Kar Wai have to go around taking me and darl's photos. I bet his phone have the photos of the whole class, taken unnoticed. My hand helped me alot though, he did not managed to take any of mine since the first fourth period of the day when Mrs Lim was absent and that relief teacher was nice until she don't even care if we're using our phones. He managed to take one photo of darl. We forced him to delete but he insisted that he wants one of our together's photo so we let him take as he promised he'd delete darl's unnoticed photo after he took us. But he ran away after that and I went chasing after him until the others' classroom corridor, I grabbed his bag and stopped him. I'm aware that many people were looking and thinks that I'm damn chor lor. Haha. We forced him to delete that photo right on the spot before letting him go. After honey was dismissed, we went to the market eat, had a little chat and went home. GIRLS. 4:59 PM |