|
alapeacefulmelody
|
|
Tuesday, March 28, 2006 Today was a damn tired day all because of my contacts which made my eyes feel so dry. Last period POA, it got so red and pain so I took it out and changed into colour contacts. Much more better. Maths was fun today, I did not listen though but playing with cottons. Unfortunately, people who do not know how to appreciate the fun of it say me siao. Maybe they should try it out themselves and they would feel the joy of letting cottons off into the air. Those guys behind me actually went to catch it or point at it where it's flying to and someone actually described them as cute. -.-" Anyway, I was late once again. I woke up at 6 something which is even worse than yesterday. Took half an hour to prepare then took MRT instead of cab which makes me even more late. We're not very late though, there's many people late today. When we reached the bus-stop, we saw someone's hubby across the road and we went to chase after him. When Mr Kee shouted there's only 20secs left, we know we couldn't make it but we still run anyway. Hoping to help honey catch a glimpse of him. Haha. I always got so pissed with my phone. I left it to charge over the night yesterday but when I woke up this morning, it was not charged at all. And it's not the first time anymore. For the past few days, it has always been like that and I always run of batt before I reached home. Frustrating, huh? There is not much time for me to charge this morning so I took the whole charger to school and charge. There is just an electric socket beside me inside the class. And this was being found out. Not by teachers but people who wants to charge their phones as well. -.-" So I still got full batt when I reached home! =D 8:01 PM |