Meadow Sweet
alapeacefulmelody
Monday, March 27, 2006








Today was late for school. I really need my mum loads. She wasn't there for me this morning to wake me up so I woke up late and left my house at 7. Took a cab to Kallang fetch darl and honey then went school. It was raining anyway.

Today PE is taught by the black man which I don't know who is he. I never have PE today cos I was feeling unwell in the morning but I played along the game too.
We wanna sneak out of the hall to the toilet when he saw and ask where are we going. I told him toilet cos I'm unwell and he said go one by one. Why must darl follow me too.
Then I say she scared I fainted inside the toilet. He relented and say gogogo. Haha.

Finally we're being punished for being late for Chinese lesson. We were to stand outside the class and after a while, she came out to talk to us.
She always pick on me. Whenever me and darl are talking, she only scold me.
Then she used me as an example that a good friend won't talk to you during a lesson and she kept looking at me. I couldn't stop laughing by then.
However, we continued talking and she got pissed this time and said "some" people just turn a deaf ear on her. Why can't she be more direct then.
I'm chosen for the chinese remedial which Miss Choong described it as a priviledge cos only 15 were chosen. But I so not going that's it.

Today's re-test I'm confident that I'll pass it. Cos we cheated again. I wrote on a piece of paper and just copy.
Now I understand why the two classes are sending a petiton to Mr Lim for a change of teacher for Lit. TBL's lesson are way too boring.

Later out to dinner with darl and honey. There's no dinner for me. I miss my mum.

4:49 PM