Meadow Sweet
alapeacefulmelody
Tuesday, March 7, 2006








Today's cross country I did not got the last but I remembered getting the last few. I'm smsing on the way especially near the finishing line and the teachers, PE capts and GB girls or BB boys who cheered for me, I'm sorry but I've disappointed you. And you people's reaction were like "haiyo!" haha.
I don't really remember that guy's name but I don't know what he did while he was drinking and suddenly all the water came splashing out from his mouth and I'm one of the victims. Including darl. Me and darl were the only girls victim and all the boys who kena-ed shouted "OI" or "WALAO". We did too and darl's short is wet due to the water so darl made him sit on the puddle of water and he let me take revenge on him so I opened one bottle of water and splashed him back. I did it two times but it's fresh mineral water okay. Then people around thought that we're bullying him. =.=

Should we know earlier, we wouldn't spent money on cab. Early in the morning, we went market to eat until 7 then realised that we're going to be late so took a cab and the nice uncle speeded for our sake. We should have taken bus instead. Taking our own sweet time.
After the cross country, the bus-stop couldn't contain anymore people. Needless to say, the bus is even worse. So we wanna take cab. But people are snatching for cab like hell, they walk until so far infront just to hail a cab so I on call instead and it arrived so fast. I have yet to put down the phone and it arrived. How nice it was to call a cab, maybe I should do it more often. =D
Took cab to Bishan eat and shopped around. Nothing much anyway.
Since we're so free, we took bus to Marina and the journey was like so long but I slept inside the bus and when we've reached Bugis, we woke up and so refreshed.
Alighted at Marina and went shopping. Went Mc to slack for one hour plus then went BK slack again and went home.
Afterall, it's a wonderful day and I felt loved*. =)

6:44 PM