Meadow Sweet
alapeacefulmelody
Sunday, March 5, 2006








Today's service is interesting. They had a little drama for us. I think they can really act and they did it so well. So touching that I cried, especially when the actress shed her tears.
I joined the Spelling Bee. It's only 9 more days to the competition and we have to memorise 500 words which they've said 90% of them, we won't use it in our daily life. The preliminary round is on the 13th March and I guess I'd be kicked out on that day. Nevertheless, I'll try my best to memorise as many words as possible but I highly doubt so as next Wednesday is our word power and I'll be memorising for word power first.
After the service, we went BK for dinner. For a motive of cos but I wouldn't say it out here. Look up my last week's post to find out if you people are dying to know.
Sort of disappointment but we found out alot of informations as well.
Thank God.

12:02 AM