Wednesday, March 15, 2006
Went bugis with darl today and had The Coffee Bean for lunch and it's only a cup of vanilla coffee ice-blended plus a brownie cheesecake. I love cheesecake. Couldn't finished it, it made me feel so bloated especially the drink. It costed me 6 buck and I didn't even finished half of it.
After that we went to take neoprints and went TM to meet honey and cg leader. As our cg leader needs to talk to honey alone, me and darl went to the don't know what and ate the roti-prata which cost 3 buck per piece but I tried the 2 buck one.
Then we meet again and walked to the police station cos darl wanna make a police report for her lost IC. After the report, we walked back to TM and cg leader got to go so the three of us went shopping together.
I'm terribly broke, used up my 50 buck but I still going to get my bag tomorrow.
Pictures again.
THE COFFEE BEAN !
Taken from darl's side.




Tomorrow I'm meeting darl to go TM buy bag then meet honey and come my house for gym workout again.
9:10 PM