|
alapeacefulmelody
|
|
Friday, March 24, 2006 Went Cathay watch 2 become 1. Wanna watch Dorm initially but there's only the two of us and I think it would be better if there's more people. 2 become 1 is quite alright, not really that funny and I suggest that it should be classified under NC16 or rather M18. Watch it and you'll the find the answer yourself. After the movie went Heeren shopped. Darl needs to buy standard ticket home but we realised that we're totally broke and all her money plus mine only made up $2.10 which we're unsure whether is it enough for the standard ticket fare. Thought of asking people to lend us money so we sms to people asking where are they. While doing so, we walked to PS and checked the fare at Dhoby Gaut and it's just nice. Amen. I hope it's not some unlucky day today. Went to the Com lab for PW and on the way, I fell cos of CJR. She suddenly pull me from behind and go round and round non-stop in a fast speed and I just slide all the way on the ground and injured my knee. Fortunately, it did not bleed but it hurts. After school, me and darl went Kallang find monkey to give him the wordpower list then we saw someone's hubby walking out of the mac and we're like so excited and bang into one another on our head. To think that we could still laugh after that. My mum would be leaving Singapore tonight. She'd be back a week later. I'll miss her dearly. Meanwhile, i think I can borrow her prepaid card and sms. Mine is definately blasted. I've controlled myself from smsing for the past few days and that feeling is terrible. Darl is being so kind enough to lend me her phone to sms today. I love her! <3 7:57 PM |