|
alapeacefulmelody
|
|
Thursday, March 2, 2006 Yesterday darl and honey came my house to play and watch Star Idol so that explained why I did not blog. Too busy with them. Now, they're still at my house. Studying now before going to the gym. Yesterday and today went Han's for lunch. There was this super cute and shy guy working there. How we wish he could be as like that "excuse me" guy who always come to talk to us when he's free. Yesterday we asked excuse me for that guy's age but he don't wanna say, instead call us to ask ourselves. We did not. Today, we walked past him and excuse me, he told that guy we wanna know his age etcs and finally we know, he is 25. But he seriously don't look that old. No intentions actually, just find him rather cute. Infact, is damn cute! We left that time, excuse me said bye to us and i waved back too. He ask whether am I saying bye to him or the others and I told him all except him. I should have said that I say bye to the 25 one. LOL. But since he is so nice to treat us the Strawberry Cheese and Black Forest cake yesterday and garlic bread and rojak today, THANK YOU! I bet WongCC have memorised my name today. I was plucking out the cotton from the notice board, threw it into the air and began to fan and blow it. Until it reaches Wilson's paper then I began to laugh non-stop. Never did I know that WongCC was talking to me at that very moment. He was asking for my name but I laughed too hard that I couldn't speak and I lay on my table, continue laughing. Then someone helped me tell him say I'm ping shi, that makes me laugh even more alright. Stop looking at us, I tell you people. There is nothing to look at. I hate the way you people starring at us even when we're eating. God has made each of us uniquely different. Don't call me names that I don't wanna be called. Leave my darl alone too. We are who we are. There is no link between us to you this type of people. It's not funny, but of cos if you people wish to continue making a complete fool out of yourselves, go ahead then. I won't give much damn either. I wish to see *him so much again. I've forgotten how you look like. 5:40 PM |