|
alapeacefulmelody
|
|
Monday, March 13, 2006 Yesterday evening went East Point to meet some church friends and darl. After they went home, left me and darl cos some people who have no manners at all, go home also never tell us. Haha. Stupid monkies. We went BK slack then went KFC slack. Then we shopped around and we're going to buy the mascara today. Later they're coming over to my house and we're going to gym together. And tomorrow we shall go for a movie. Big Momma's House 2 or Nanny Mchphee. I guess this one week of hols I won't be too boring, booked with activities. I should learn how to enjoy life more. All I can say now is sorry. I did not expect things to turn out like this too. It's my choice and I would go on my life with it. you should move on too. 10:16 AM |