|
alapeacefulmelody
|
|
Sunday, March 19, 2006 Yesterday service is quite alright. I listened and understood the preach. After the service, we went for dinner at BK then went home. Hallelujah. Today went to the Star Idol's live at mediacorp. Actually I don't support any one of them but I'm accompanying darl for her Bryan. So Bryan got in and that was such an unexpected result. I thought Leo would got in instead and I thought I've wasted my money on the votes. I got no comments or preference on the winner cos I'm quite alright with anyone who got in. I think Leo is not bad too and I got one of his poster home with me which I got at the mediacorp by those fans. I think that poster is nice. I sort of showing some sympathy when those Bryan's fans walked past Leo's fans' seats and point at those posters lying on the floor and they pointed it hard and said "look at that lin wei lue!" That's really mean. Cos we're holding to those particular posters earlier on. Supposed to return that to the person-in-charge but we couldn't find her so we left it on the seat hoping she'd be able to find it when she's back some time but don't know who threw it on the ground. They must be thinking that cos Leo loses the competition so the fans threw those posters on the ground but it's not what they thought. So we're sitting at the Leo's side duing the final but I'm neutral. I like Cheng Xi but he's already out of the competition or else I'd be supporting him all the way. When we went into the mediacorp, we saw him at the entrance and he is way too cool. managed to take some photos but too farway. Alright, there's something wrong with uploading photos here so I shall try again tomorrow. Anyway, the Spelling Bee contest was postponed to today. So we got 2 weeks to learn but I did not absorb much. It only took half an hour for that contest and I'm confident that I'd be kicked out of the preliminary round. After the contest, went Simei to find my mum and aunts. Told her I'm going to watch Star Idol and got money from her. We took MRT to Kallang then took bus to Toa Payoh and me and darl had a hard time choosing those bread cos all looks nice. Then took cab to mediacorp. After the final, we walked out to the main road to hail a cab and went back to Toa Payoh interchange and took bus back to kallang and took MRT home. Reached home around 11 something. Really tired day. So not into the mood of going back to school tomorrow. Check out here again for photos! 11:58 AM |