Meadow Sweet
alapeacefulmelody
Saturday, April 29, 2006








Can say that I went for the CIP today but also can say that I did not.
We were late for one hour and since we were already late, we went mac for breakfast. Therefore, we were late for another hour which made up two hours.
On our way there, we saw Miss Tay and she call us to go home and we will have to go again with 3-5 next time cos we were already so late.
Went around Alj then went back to mac and saw friends there. Stayed and chatted for a while then went Grandlink to find Eugene and TY. Then saw pig too and alot of other friends. Wahahahas.
Nothing much to do with our school uniform on so we went back to Alj mac to study. After that Eugene and TY came to find us, stayed a while at mac and staircase there until going to seven then I went home.
Due to my laziness this morning, I accidentally scalded my hand with the iron and it left an ugly scar on my wrist as if I went to cut it. =.=














I'm tired and shall take a nap now. Tatas!

8:37 PM