|
alapeacefulmelody
|
|
Monday, April 17, 2006 Damn tired in school today ! Went for PE but did not participate in those activities. We sat behind the piano and took photos then the black man saw. He talk and talk and talk, we came out and participate reluctantly. After the activity, he began to talk and talk and talk again. =.= Then it was SS test. I do until halfway fell asleep. Just written lotsa craps. Stupid Miss Choong aim at us again! The first thing the whole class got from her was scoldings. She talked about the remedial when only 2 who turned up and expect us to hand in parents' letter tomorrow or our names shall be given to Miss Lim. She talked about friends influences one another and as she talk, I swear I saw her pointing at us. Her action was really big. Hands flying everywhere while scolding and darl said she stared at us for two times. WHATEVER, she sucks. Spoilt my day! My parents just told me that there is nothing wrong with the house phone but the electric socket or telephone line. That is an even worse prob !! When will it be fixed?! Currently, can only call my phone to chat although I prefer house phone for chatting.. Gonna take a nap ~ (^(00)^) I must learn how to trust one person but before that, that person must prove to me that I'm able to trust him/her. 4:57 PM |