Meadow Sweet
alapeacefulmelody
Tuesday, April 4, 2006








Everything was alright except Chemistry lesson. Miss Ng don't even allow us to lie our head on the table so I have to sleep with my head up on my hand.
I'm losing my voice but I still sing my praises during chapel. But by the third song, I totally can't squeeze out anymore of my voice so just mouth it.
Don't talk to me until I regained my voice.
Last period is POA and Cindy Tay was absent. We cannot leave yet cos we have to wait for honey so went toilet slack until last 15mins then went back.
Lee Kar Wai keep saying my bag not nice and keep hitting it so I went to kick him and used the broom to whack him outside the classroom and they say I'm a witch. -.-"
After school he keep pulling my rubberband off and my hair became so messy. ARGHH!
I'm gaining back my activeness despite of my terrible illness. I'm loving it.

How am I going to my PFT tomorrow anyway. No mc, forget it. I'm prepared to fail.
As usual, after school went market eat, another rainy day. Took bus to Bedok and inside the bus damn ps! Don't disiao liao la ~
But I like you guys cos all of you are friendly =)
Slept inside the bus, I'm so damn tired today.
That reminded me of inside the bus when I saw four ah ma walking very slowly down the bus and I told darl and honey that we kick one each.
That's very bad but of cos I'm just kidding.
Anyway, recover soon please ~

5:08 PM