Meadow Sweet
alapeacefulmelody
Saturday, April 1, 2006








I see. Anonymous, thanks for the info but it would be better if you could actually leave your name down. Really.
I have been to that address, the tagboard you've mentioned. I saw it but I totally have no comments.
People can say me for all I care.
Regarding the act thingy. I just wanna make it clear once and for all. I am myself. Who to blame if people say we look alike which I don't even think we do in the first place and neither do I want to alright.
Say whatever you people want, I don't give any damn but we got the life we wanna be, just not like you.
What orginal what shit. Name it out and we shall see.
We definately won't try to take someone as our examples if we don't want. Not as if we're trying to act like them, not as if they are someone we should honour.
Why should we anyway. I'm not interested. Tell us how we act like them.
I shall not say it further anymore cos it's rather offensive.
In short is, you people think we look alike yet claimed that we are the one who copied them. As in the way we look? Oh please. Change our face then.


Anyway, please sms back to my original number. It's the first day of the month so stop smsing to my prepaid card number anymore. The balance is low.
Sorry friends who asked me out to slack. I'm really don't feel very well today. No mood to slack.
Perhaps some other time alright. =)

1:32 PM