Monday, April 24, 2006
I wasn't feeling very well this morning but still went to school. Took a cab, wanted to rest inside but that uncle talked alot!
Didn't had PE and that black man talked alot again. He say I always never PE when it's only my third time, not always. And fancy him calling a sick girl to carry a chair for him! I went all the way to the back of the hall and dragged all the way in until he ran behind me and ask me don't sms during PE. =.=
Then it was SS and Gage was absent. Two free periods. Woots!
After recess was Chinese and it's damn boring. Fell asleep but woke up suddenly when Miss Choong shouted at the whole class, actually at the others who's sleeping. Woke up with a neck pain, urghh!
Then was Maths, I tried to sleep but Wongcc asked darl to wake me up and he suddenly got so fed up with the whole class and shouted so I finally did my first graph and find it rather interesting.
TBL's lit, free period again. I knew it! That MC KING! Then JR came our tables and started vandalising my hand.

I looked silly in this pic!
I shall leave EVERYTHING till after exams.
4:05 PM