Meadow Sweet
alapeacefulmelody
Wednesday, April 12, 2006








I'll take back what I've said on my previous post regarding the I dislike Miss Choong thingy.
I HATE MISS CHOONG !
She is damn free, everytime call my mum to complain. She complained that I did not turn up for the chinese remedial today and I always talk in class!
Then my mum have to make a fuss infront of my friends after receiving the call.
Me and darl intended to go talk back to her tomorrow but thinking that the consequences would be worse and we probably have to face the risk of another phone call so we decided to talk nicely to her tomorrow. We shall see.
This morning, darl's dad actually followed her to the bus-stop to spy if we'll be late again. Omg. What a thing to do! Then darl talked back to him loudly at the bus-stop. She's always very cool
~
Hahas. Of cos we're not late in the end.
Sort of having a cold war with my mum just now but I guess everything is fine by now.
I know that no matter what happened, there would always be someone out there for me. And they're my darls! Wahahahas.
Love you darls loads! <3

8:34 PM