Meadow Sweet
alapeacefulmelody
Sunday, April 16, 2006








I'm the happiest girl in town today !! Wonderful and sweetest and happiest birthday ever in my life. Wahahas.
Went town watch Reincarnation and can't believe that pig was so afraid of horror movie!
I'm afraid too anyway =X
Quite a nice show, but really quite scary.
Darl has forgotten to give me my present! She brought it along with her but forgotten to give me. Today only received one present from pig. Hehe.
Before the movie, me and darl went to make our "engagement" rings and we engraved the word "darl" on it. Wahahahas.
Darl was so funny la, she wanted to take neoprints so much but we've totally forgotten all about it until we wanna go home that time then suddenly remember so we rushed back to Heeren and took. Fortunately, it was not closed yet. We're still competing who can walk the faster there. =.=
Darl gave me one birthday kiss while taking neoprints. Hoho. And one gay pic was captured too.
Wahahahas.
That's how my birthday ended today but I still wanna be the happiest girl !

11:32 PM