|
alapeacefulmelody
|
|
Wednesday, April 5, 2006 Intended to go for our 3 hours of detention today cos there are friends outside DM room and it's more fun but we went for another detention outside HOD room all thanks to Marcus. I took one pass and went to the toilet with darl and jr. On the way back, Marcus asked us for the pass and we gave it to him cos he wanna go down buy drinks so I ask him help me buy prata too cos I'm damn hungry. We went with him but saw Michael Koh so we waited for him at the stairs, saw Lee Fang Lan and we ran one big round back to the stairs and that cleaner keep questioning us as if we're pon-ing lessons. I told her alot of stupid things that we're waiting for teacher etcs. Marcus came back with one bag of drinks but never buy my prata! We saw Richard Chia so we ran upstairs until toilet there and I made him go back buy my prata. At that very moment, Elizabeth Lim came. Lol. -.-" And that Marcus ran away with the pass, Elizabeth Lim caught us with no pass at all so brought us to HOD room and ask Lee Fang Lan to handle us. Fortunately, jr was hiding inside the toilet's cubicle and Elizabeth Lim did not saw her at first too. Or else, three people with no pass... neither do I know what will happen. I was made to go up to the class to call Marcus down then go up again to find out the relieve teacher's name. Lee Fang Lan wrote down everything on a piece of paper and I think she gonna hand it over to Elizabeth Lim some day. The prob lies within, we lied. We told her that darl had a pass when Elizabeth Lim questioned but that's not the truth. I kept on saying that Elizabeth Lim is talking to me, asking for my pass not darl. But she is well-known for her cock eye and she does not look at people while talking. How am I supposed to know who she is talking to. Whatever it is, we just lied. She doubted it but we insisted it's the truth. And no matter what, we're still being punished by being made to do a 45mins detention outside HOD room after school. That was rather alright but why is it not outside DM room?!?! Although the detention is a short one but it is damn boring. We began shouting for those guys who's outside the DM room which is just below us but they never reply! When it reached 2.45, Lee Fang Lan is not inside the HOD room so we went in and told Mrs Chng that we're very hungry. We had PFT in the morning and we did not eat during recess. She agreed to let us go. We went market eat and waited for those guys to come and took bus home together. Afterall, I still never had my prata. O.o Whahahas. 6:48 PM |