|
alapeacefulmelody
|
|
Monday, April 10, 2006 Late again! Not that we meet late but we can't squeeze into the bus so we wait for 853 instead. We already know that we'll be late inside the bus. One more time and we'll have to go for suspension. And the school have to call my mum again today. I finally had PE after two weeks of not having PE. But nothing much anyway. I don't like the black man, he's forever asking us to do something weird then I always say he wanna hao lian his skills. LOLS. Darl is so bias! She hit me because of *him, wahh! I pretended that I'm angry and say "WO SHEN QI LE" then walked out of the hall. She knows that I'm joking cos I always say that. Wahahas. We stayed outside of the hall and chat instead of doing stupid things with that black man. Sat there and watch those guys playing soccer. I bet darl love that view. lalalas ~ I always see my classmates sliding on the floor which I poured powder on. They still don't know who did what to the floor which made it so slippery, it's good to see them having fun infront of me but the real purpose is to make Miss Choong fall down and everytime it failed esp when today I poured extra much on the floor from the door all the way to the teacher's table and the place where she normally stands, I still did not succeed. Hais. PLEASE TAG MY BOARD! 4:53 PM |