Meadow Sweet
alapeacefulmelody
Sunday, April 30, 2006








My tutor saw my wrist today and asked me what happened. I told her is due to iron then she ask again or is it I used a knife to cut my wrist. =.=
She say it's a trend nowadays. I'm aware of that but I definately won't do that. That scar was so big and if it was really being cut by a knife, I would have been dead now.
Whatever, I won't do such things la.

I just remembered that on Friday, the whole class' girls wrote a card for that so called Mr.G and we have to sign and write a short message on it. I thought who he was then he turned to be that black man who teaches us PE.
I heard that he was leaving us and our PE lesson would be passed back to Mr Koh. SIGH!
I prefer that black man la! Now I have to participate in every PE lesson.
I wrote 2 short messages one which says "HEY BLACK MAN", of cos I did not leave my name down on that message.
The other I just mentioned that I'm the one who's always not in PE attire and sms in his lesson. Hope he remembers.
He even gave us sweets and it was nice. Haha.

EMPTY PROMISE! LIAR!

9:08 PM