|
alapeacefulmelody
|
|
Sunday, April 2, 2006 Still not any better. I'm running a mild fever this morning. I should have gone to church yesterday no matter how sick I am or I sneak out whatever. Yesterday is the healing session and maybe I should be feeling alright by today if I went yesterday! REGRETS! I should see those miracles myself with my own eyes cos I don't really believe by hearing what the others told me. Bless me anyway, my cough is really killing me all day long. I drank the lemsip tea for cold just now and it simply sucks. I didn't finished though, just had a few sip and poured away. The moment I took a sip, I immediately drink half a cup of water and go on until there's no water left and poured away. Then took medicine. Finally have the initiative to take medicine on my own. I'm aware of my terrible condition now, my voice has changed. HEAL ME SOON! 6:42 PM |