Meadow Sweet
alapeacefulmelody
Friday, April 7, 2006








Still was a tired day.
Firstly, we're late for school. Darl was like mad mad with him when they reached. But inside the bus, everything was okay already. Don't know why I keep on helping him, wish to see them together bahs. =D
Pon mass PE and slack at the study corner until 7.50 something then went in. Then all of them say that the mass PE was nothing actually, combined with the boys and just did some stretchings. -.-"
We're late anyway so it's alright whether we turned up anot.
And while at the study corner, I heard what find stones when we heard the kitten! >.<

Slept during Maths and the IFD thingy inside hall. I can't believe people could get so excited over that IFD quiz while I'm sleeping so soundly down there. It's so boring can!
Anyway, I passed my Chinese today!
After school, usual routine then went home.
Smsing on my bed and fell asleep 2 times! Wahahahas ~

8:42 PM